***This item has only been used in a home studio, and is in excellent exterior condition with no noticeable nicks or scratches. Comes with all original packaging & power lead.***
The Vocalist Live Pro is a rack processor based on the Vocalist Live™ 4 that includes a new MIDI interface that works with keyboards as well as guitars. Utilizing the patent-pending musIQ™ - technology combining new Note Detection algorithms with state-of-the-art Harmony Generation - and the raw power of AudioDNA2, the Vocalist Live Pro can create real-time harmonies with your live voice that are in key and perfectly on pitch.
With all that processing power, Digitech were able to pack it full of other features as well, including world-class Lexicon® Reverbs, Soundcraft® low-noise studio-grade mic preamp, real-time pitch correction for each voice, individual persona and gender selection per voice, configurable outputs, tuner, 99 user factory presets and more. Plus, it's available with a fully assignable optional foot switch and expression pedal so you get real-time control and kick in the harmonies at just the right moment.
- 3 or 4 part vocal harmony using the musIQ™ technology with MIDI that analyzes the guitar and keyboard signal according to chord recognition.
- Selectable unison, 3rd, 5th or octave above or below of lead vocal.
- Pitch correction for each individual voice with 4 adjustable parameters.
- Lead vocal and harmony effects; Compressor, Lexicon®-Licensed Reverbs and EQ, Persona models.
- Edit, store and recall 99 user or 99 factory presets.
- On board guitar tuner.
- XLR mic /line w/ level adjustment, Soundcraft® studio grade preamp and 48V phantom power.
- L/R Stereo ¼" aux outputs, L/R XLR main outputs, S/PDIF out, ground lift, selectable output routings.
- MIDI in/thru.
- USB for preset Librarian and exchange.
- Footswitch and expression pedal jacks for remote control of presets and effects.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19in x 7.5in x 1.75in (21.7cm x 13.5cm x 4.35mm) (1U 19" Rackmount)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (3kg)
***The product has a minor issue with the AC power connection to the rear of the module which has been faulty seemingly from manufacture and since I purchased it brand new myself a few years ago. There seems to be a lose connection at the power connection point so that I found I had to keep the unit very still or prop the power plug so that the module would stay on. Other than this minor flaw, which can easily be repaired, the unit is in perfect working condition.***
***Buyer is responsible for shipping costs & any Customs duties/tax for overseas shipping***