BB List Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act:
Registration Number: PZ8775407
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988). All data we hold is stored securely in the UK.
We collect information for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will not be sending any 'marketing' email to you unless you request it. Your details will not be passed on to any other trader, or business or organisation; nor will they be disclosed to any other third party without your express consent.
The type of information we will collect includes:
- Your name
- postal address
- phone number
- fax number
- mobile phone number
- email address
- bank details (so we can pay you)
- VAT status and details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be provided by you and kept up to date by you. You can check the information we hold about you by clicking here. If you find any inaccuracies you may update it and delete any inaccuracies.
The personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
INFORMATION THAT IS SHARED
- Should you buy (or sell) an item, the seller (or buyer) will be given your full name, address and telephone number, this is for shipping and invoicing purposes.
- Should you make an Intra EU purchase and you and the seller are both VAT registered your VAT registration number will be passed onto the vendor so a INTRA EU ZERO RATED VAT INVOICE may be drawn up.
- Your email address is not shared.
- As all payments are via BB List Clients' Account, there is never any need to share any form of payment (bank) details. We only store bank details so we can pay you on completion of a sale or to make a refund.
- In the event of an inspection by HMRC or Police, then your details may be shared with the authorities, should we be required to disclose them.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
BB List cookies are not transmitted to third party web sites! BB List cookies expire at the end of your session on the website.
Should you disable the use of web browser cookies in your web browser settings, you will be unable to log into the BB List website and access your account. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this will cause.
BB List also uses the Google Analytics tracking cookies. We do not pass on any identifying information to Google, but we do track and record how you use our website. This information is anonymous; it is not shared with anybody else. We only use it so we can gain an overall understanding of how our website is used, which sections of the website are used, and so we can learn about any improvements we need to make to benefit the users of our website.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
SPAM Please ensure that you have installed an up to date firewall, up to date anti-virus software, anti-spyware and anti-malware on your pcs. You should also ensure you have all the latest Security updates installed on your PC. We take security seriously so you should you ever receive spam purporting to come from us it is most likely coming from a compromised pc elsewhere. Please remember to add our email address to your white list in order to receive our emails.
You are reminded that BB List does not hold or store any of the items being offered for sale.
If you have any comments regarding this web site we would be pleased to hear from you. Contact Us